Give to Chemistry
The “Say Yes” fund allows the Department Chair to say “Yes” to continued innovation and compelling requests from students and faculty.
Gifts of every amount make a difference. These few examples show how saying “Yes” will have an impact:
- $50 Enables us to offer skill-building workshops for the Association of Chemistry Graduate Students, ACGS
- $100 Facilitates hosting career panels and networking opportunities for students and industry leaders
- $250 Increases our outreach programs in local elementary schools
- $500 Expands the Minorities & Women in Science and Engineering (AM_WISE) student group
- $1,500* Allows us to bring top chemistry speakers to campus
- $2,500 Funds travel for faculty and students to establish and support research collaborations
- $5,000 Purchases equipment for teaching and research labs
* Dean’s circle giving level
All gifts to the Department of Chemistry count in the University’s Campaign for Carolina.